Reporting to the Regional IT Manager , The individual is responsible to provide IT Infrastructure services for Kidzania Stores.
- To ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the store (Kidzania).
- Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop,Applications, Local Area Networks, (Data, Voice, Wireless).
- Implement and maintain of new systems specific to Kidzania
- To work closely with senior management to identify, recommend, develop,
- Implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of The organization.
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
- To develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
- To develop and control the IT security policy to maintain ISMS standards.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ IT
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in the similar capacity, of which at least 2 yrs with people Management responsibilities.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including communication Protocols and Topologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is Crucial.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
-S.Mohideen Abdul Kadir