Develops and implements the Sales strategy for Kuwait with a focus on creating and developing the Agility commercial business and value propositions. Prepares & implements the Sales Budget with a focus on revenue growth, key sectors business development, and profitability growth.
· Set, develop & implement sales strategy
· Manages the sales pipeline and oversees the conversion rate to achieve the sales targets
· Develops sales objectives for sales team key Managers and oversees development of key sales employees
· Monitors performance of the Sales team with the objective of meeting the budget and developing the strategic customer base in Kuwait
· Mentors and coaches the sales team to achieve effective sales management
· Adequate planning of Sales resources for systematic utilization in various sales leads and projects
· Establishes sales policies, procedures, selling guidelines, and reporting to support the sales team in achieving best results
· Engages with the regional team for inter-country account development and leads
· Focuses on the business development of key market sectors and specialized logistics services
· Bachelor / Masters Degree in Sales / Marketing preferably specialised in Supply Chain Management
· 12 – 15 years of experience in the related field, minimum 7 years in a Leadership position heading a team.
· Experience in the supply chain industry would be preferred
· Experience working with the local network and markets would be preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills