Assistant ,Junior Personal Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Space Research Organiation, Bangalore Dec 2011
Job or Vacancy Description:
Centralised recruitment of Assistants and Junior Personal Assistants ISRO invites Online applications for the following posts:
1. Assistant : 324 posts in various ISRO centers, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
2. Junior Personal Assistant : 226 posts in various ISRO centers, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age : 26 years (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates. Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.)
How to apply : Apply Online at ISRO only. Take printout of the online submitted application and send it to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560231
1. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
2. The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit ISRO Centers page.
3. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
4. No TA will be paid for attending the written test
5. ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
6. Only Indian nationals need apply
7. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
8. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to Click Here For the EMAIL ID to APPLY.
9.The gross emoluments in the minimum of scale will at present be approximately Rs.15,660/- p.m. In addition, employees are also eligible for allowances like HRA, Transport Allowance etc.
10. limited housing facility for fresh entrants [or in lieu HRA], advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance etc. ISRO also provides attractive medical benefits to its employees called "Contributory Health Service Scheme (CHSS)" by which the employees as well as dependent family members will be covered by the medical scheme. ISRO is extending subsidized canteen facilities to its employees.
11. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to take-up the written test. Based on bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
12. Those candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse, to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB) ,
13. There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in three parts, from the ISRO web-site which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., Post No. and Post Code.
14. The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO web-site on any day between 22-11-2011 and 14-12-2011 and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date ie.,
15. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231 by post superscribing on the envelope "ICRB -
16. The remaining one part of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. The payment shall be made through cash deposit only. Payment of Application Fee in any other form like Cheque, Draft, Money Order, IPO, etc. are not allowed.
Tentative Last Date: 22-12-2011
Government of India / Department of Space
Indian Space Research Organiation (ISRO)
New BEL Road,
- CALL CENTRE வேலையை பற்றிய ஒரு பார்வை
- List of Organisations offering Awards to Muslim students
- List of Organisations offering coaching to Muslim students
- List of Organisations offering Scholarships to students
- LIST OF TOP UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA
- அரசு தேர்வானையும் முஸ்லிம்களின் ஆர்வமின்மையும்
- ஆன்லைன் வேலைவாய்ப்பு அலுவலகம் - பதிவுசெய்யுங்கள்.
- என்ன படிக்கலாம்? - டாப் 10 படிப்புகள்!
- கல்வி உதவிக்கான இந்திய அரசின் வலைத்தளம்!
- சிறுபான்மையினருக்கான உயர்கல்வி பயிற்சி மையம்
- சுவீடனுக்குப் படிக்கப் போகலாம் வாங்க, படிப்பு இலவசம்!
- தமிழ்நாடு கலை & அறிவியல் கல்லூரிகள்
- தமிழ்நாடு பொறியியல் கல்லூரிகள்
- தொழில்நுட்பம் படிக்கும் சிறுபான்மை மாணவர்களுக்கு உதவித்தொகை!
- மாணவர்கள் 'அதிக மதிப்பெண்கள்' பெற ஓர் இணையதளம்!
- முழுமையான கல்வி வழிகாட்டி -தமிழில்
- முஸ்லீம் மாணவர்களுக்கு கல்வி உதவி தொகை வழங்கும் தொண்டு நிறுவனங்கள்
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Indian Space Research Organiation (ISRO)