To provide technical guidance, training and staffing support in all contract administration matters, relative to both prime contracts with clients and subcontracts awarded by company.
1. To prepare technical standards, guidelines and procedures for award and administration of subcontracts
2. To develop contract administration policies and procedures, for both prime contracts and subcontracts.
3. To perform functional review of project activities to assure technical adequacy of project contract administration activities.
4. To undertake performance evaluations, salary administration and career counseling for all contract administration staff in the organization. Makes selection and termination recommendations.
5. To recruit and interview applicants for contracts administration positions and assist in identifying and assigning contracts administration staff on new projects.
6. To maintain liaison with other regional offices to coordinate workload and staffing plans.
7. To develop and implement contract administration training programs.
• Technical and practical knowledge of Pre-Contract jobs including contract drafting, amendment, modification and formulation till finalizing the contract agreement.
• Technical and practical comprehension of engineering, procurement, and construction functions and general business techniques. Knowledgeable of current industry and technical developments.
• Skilled in developing contract administration training programs which include developing curricula, selecting instructors, teaching and monitoring effectiveness of programs.
• Knowledgeable of current industry and technical developments.
• Demonstrated skill in management, supervisory and personnel administrative functions.
• Formal qualifications / affiliations to RICS, IQS, MICES or MCIOB.
• Strong working knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in quantity survey functions for contracting industry operations.
• Proven track record with recognized international standard companies, particularly in Middle East operations and projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of English.
• Capability to accept responsibilities and accomplish project objectives in a timely manner.
• Managerial / Supervision level experience in the field of quantity survey and contract administration.
• Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org