1. Perform head to toe assessment of patient's health status by focusing on the chief complaint or reason for seeking Health care and prioritize their care according to the severity of their complaint.
2. Establishes diagnosis and to rule out life threatening condition wherein data collected during assessment in critically analyzed to arrive at differential diagnosis that the established diagnosis are hierarchical, beginning with the most life threatening.
3. Comprehensively and accurately document procedures done.
4. Uses sound judgment in accepting responsibility, delegating and seeking consultation.
5. Enact the patient care and professional standards in an ethical manner.
6. Serves as a patient advocate.
7. Treats each individual as unique and with dignity and work with patient in all age groups.
8. Ensures each patient's right to privacy.
9. Maintain confidentiality of patient information to the extend allowed by law and within the unit and hospital as a whole.
Education Level - Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Experience - Two (2) years post basic experience as staff nurse.
Language / Literacy - Well versed in Arabicto read and to write. Conversational English
Send your CV to: email@example.com