Employee Referral ProgramWe thank you for your continuous support through Employee Referral program. Here is another opportunity for you to refer your friends and relatives to be part of the Ford family. Opportunity to Grow with FordWalk-in at FIPL Plant from 30th July 2012 to 31st August 2012Registration Time (9 to 11 AM) - Monday to Friday Position DetailsDie Maintenance Associate: Diploma in tool and die with 2 to 7 yrs of experience in Stamping Press Tool Maintenance/Manufacturing.Maintenance Associate: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical with 2 to 7 yrs of experience in Siemens PLC Maintenance, Robot Maintenance and CNC Machine Maintenance.
Referral Bonus Rs.2000/- GuidelineEnsure that your Emp No, Name & Mobile no is written on top of the resume of the candidate referred by you.Please ensure that you attach the referral resume along with the E-referral form (Click the link given below) duly filled and Drop it in the Drop box opposite to canteen. Also Ensure that you are referring the relevant candidates as per the position details given above. ADMIN ASST: Pls display this announcement on your dept notice board
- CALL CENTRE வேலையை பற்றிய ஒரு பார்வை
- List of Organisations offering Awards to Muslim students
- List of Organisations offering coaching to Muslim students
- List of Organisations offering Scholarships to students
- LIST OF TOP UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA
- அரசு தேர்வானையும் முஸ்லிம்களின் ஆர்வமின்மையும்
- ஆன்லைன் வேலைவாய்ப்பு அலுவலகம் - பதிவுசெய்யுங்கள்.
- என்ன படிக்கலாம்? - டாப் 10 படிப்புகள்!
- கல்வி உதவிக்கான இந்திய அரசின் வலைத்தளம்!
- சிறுபான்மையினருக்கான உயர்கல்வி பயிற்சி மையம்
- சுவீடனுக்குப் படிக்கப் போகலாம் வாங்க, படிப்பு இலவசம்!
- தமிழ்நாடு கலை & அறிவியல் கல்லூரிகள்
- தமிழ்நாடு பொறியியல் கல்லூரிகள்
- தொழில்நுட்பம் படிக்கும் சிறுபான்மை மாணவர்களுக்கு உதவித்தொகை!
- மாணவர்கள் 'அதிக மதிப்பெண்கள்' பெற ஓர் இணையதளம்!
- முழுமையான கல்வி வழிகாட்டி -தமிழில்
- முஸ்லீம் மாணவர்களுக்கு கல்வி உதவி தொகை வழங்கும் தொண்டு நிறுவனங்கள்
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Dear Mr. Syed,
As discussed Local hiring ( transferable Iqama ) please provide us with the following:
a. OSP Fttx Project Managers/Engineers, with a few years experience of hands on FTTx Contracting field experience inside Saudi Arabia. Ideally this person will have recent work experience with a major and/or well known Fttx contractor.
b. Optic Fiber splicers, with few years field experience
Thanks and regards,
The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as ManpowerGroup Services India Private Limited
This is with reference to your profile, we have immediate opening with our client Infosys, Bangalore for Lead Consultant / Industry Principal - IP Strategy position.
Let me know your interest along with your updated profile with following details;
Note : Candidate should have 60% across Education (MUST). If not, then pls don"t send your profile.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Notice Buy-out available (Yes/not) :
Education Details :
1) 10th std- year- board- percentage:
2) 12th std- year- board- percentage :
3) Graduation- yr- university- percentage/CGPA:
4) Post Graduation- yr- university- percentage/CGPA:
Please find below JD for more details;
Responsibility: Assist in crafting firm wide IP Strategy, Grow various IP exploitation channels, Provide guidance in IP valuation, Develop and Institutionalize processes to implement IP strategy, Develop approach to maximize IP utilization and Assist IP cross commercialization
1. Experience in IP Strategy development and evangelization
2. Knowledge on IP exploitation possibilities and having developed monetization channels
3. Know-how on IP Valuation and cross commercialization possibilities
4. Sound background on various IP management processes
5. Exposure to IP related legal issues
6. Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skills
Worked in large corporations driving org wide programs
Domain: Software, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Mergers and acquisitions.
Thanks & Regards
M. Srinivasa Prasad
Associate Consultant - IT Practice,
Manpower Services India Pvt Ltd.,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : www.manpower.co.in
Is this job relevant to you? Yes No Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as ManpowerGroup Services India Private Limited (email@example.com, Unit 3, Tower A, Global Business Park, Gurgaon, Mehrauli Road,, GURGAON, Haryana - 122002) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.
If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
- Report abuse by forwarding this email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.
Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact email@example.com for advise.
To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
Update Your Resume Now
Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs posted on Naukri.com directly in your inbox.
Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your resume written by Experts.
Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)
Advt Date 27.07.2012
Last date 27.08.2012
For Notification please ref. The Daily Thanthi (pp.9) and The Hindu Chennai edition of 29.07.2012
We are planning to conduct a Fresher recruitment drive on 04th August, 2012 (Saturday). If you have your friends/references who are BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA 2011-2012 pass outs, e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ASP-FRSH-B2-2012".
Please be informed of the following:
• Talent Acquisition (TA) team will review the resumes and shortlist candidates for Written Test.
• TA Team will mail the admit card for the Written Test to the individuals and candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
• We will have only the Written Test on Saturday and candidates shortlisted from the Written Tests will have interviews on Sunday (5th August, 2012).
• Aspirians who had sent resumes earlier are requested to forward the resumes again, provided the candidates had not appeared in Aspire's interview process during the last 6 months.
sent on or before 2nd August 2012. Profiles sent after 2nd August 2012, will not be considered for 4th August 2012 drive.
It is not a walk in and only candidates with admit cards will be allowed to take the test.
Golden Opportunity! Urgently Required KSA Project -
Requirements: Indian Nationals Preferred �
1. MECHANICAL AUTOCAD OPERATOR
With 5-7 years experience in mechanical building
2. ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD OPERATOR
With 5-7 years experience in electrical building
3. MECHANICAL ENGINEER (MEP DRAWINGS COORDINATOR)
With 5-7 years experience in MEP building services.
4. QUANTITY SURVEYOR (MECHANICAL ENGINEER)
With 5-7 years experience in mechanical building
5. QUANTITY SURVEYOR (ELECTRICAL ENGINEER)
With 5-7 years experience in electrical building
6. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
With 5-7 years experience in the fi eld of E/M
7. REFRIGERATION ENGINEER
With 7-10 years experience in the field of estimation
(cold stores 100 HP to 134 HP), installation &
maintenance of cold
stores and supermarkets refrigeration equipment.
8. REFRIGERATION SUPERVISOR
With 7-10 years experience in the maintenance of cold
stores, ammonia plants and supermarkets refrigeration
9. REFRIGERATION TECHNICIANS
With 5-7 years experience in the following fields:
� Class A+++
� Experience in centralized refrigeration system.
� Experience in cold room installation and
� Experience in commercial refrigeration maintenance.
� Strong analytical skills in troubleshooting and BMS
� Good command of English.
10. STAINLESS STEEL WELDER
With 4-6 years experience in the fi eld of stainless
steel, aluminum, carbon cutting and fi tting, and the
ability to read drawings.
Pass a 6G welding pipe test.
Rush your CV / Biodata immediately.
CVs / resumes should be forwarded to:
Employee Referral Program Office
India Recruitment team
Monday, July 30, 2012
Walk in @ FLEXTRONICS for an interview between 9.00 a.m. & 1.00 p.m. on Saturday, 4th August 2012
We are looking out for young energetic people to join us at our Chennai location for the below mentioned position. If you do meet the below requirement,then Walk in for an interview between 9.00 a.m. & 1.00 p.m. on Saturday, 4th August 2012 at our RMZ facility (6th Floor).
RMZ Millennia Business Park, Campus II No. 143, 6th Floor,
Dr. MGR Road, Kandanchavadi, Chennai, India 600096
Sr. Analyst – Buyer(PSS)
Specialist – Buyer(PSS)
Team Leader – Buyer(PSS)
Sr. Analyst – Buyer(Fresher's) – Fresh B.E/B.Tech graduates - Mechanical / E.C.E / E.E.E Stream Only. Candidates from others stream would not be considered.
Specialist & Team Leader – Any graduation
Sr. Analyst / Specialist – Buyer :
· Timely issuance of POs to Vendors & co-ordination for payment.
· Coordinating with vendors.
· Report Generation.
· Sourcing and Developing suppliers for new projects.
· Managing supplier's database.
· Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
· Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
· Work on Material shortage management, resolve Accounts Payable, warehouse and RTV challenges.
· Place PO's on time, ensure no past due orders and Production line down situations
· Work on POAN action items.
Team Leader – Buyer:
· Handle a team of Buyers.
· Perform Quarterly / Annual performance appraisals for the team members.
· Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics
· Ensure timely generation and circulation of reports / dashboards.
· Train & Mentor the team and guide them towards effective discharge of functions.
· Handle escalations if any, and escalate matters requiring the senior management's attention on a timely basis.
· Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Sr. Analyst – Buyer - Fresher's who would want take up a career in Supply Chain Management.
Specialist – Buyer - Any graduate with 2-4 years experience in Buying / Procurement / Supply Chain Domain preferably in a BPO or Manufacturing industry.
Team Leader – Buyer - Any graduate with 5 – 7 years experience in Buying / Procurement Process in a BPO or Manufacturing set up with at least 2 years exp. in managing a team between 10 - 20 members.
For all the above positions, candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Candidate should be open to all shifts.
· Kindly do not send the referral profiles to this id. Please call the candidates directly for the walk in, who match the above specification.
· Please ensure that the candidates write My Name Shuaib Ahmed.I and Emp.No.584913 on top of their resume.
You can also reach me @ 9789855787
Design. Build. Ship. Service.
|Company Name: Pantech Solutions Position Type: Full-time |
Greetings from Pantech Solutions!!!
We have an openings for the following positions.
Qualification Department Specilization Experience
1 B.E / B.Tech CSE / IT Dotnet 6 months -1 year
2 B.E / B.Tech CSE / IT C and C fresher
3 B.E / B.Tech EEE Matlab simultaion 1 year
4 B.E / B.Tech ECE VLSI and FPGA 1 year
5 B.E / B.Tech ECE Embedded C & ARM 1 year
6 B.E / B.Tech ECE Labview 6 months -1 year
7 B.E / B.Tech CSE / IT fresher
8 B.E / B.Tech ECE Fresher
9 B.E / B.Tech EEE fresher
Eligible candidates please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Contact: 9600066689 / 044-42606470.
|Company Name: Teddy management Services Position Type: Full-time |
Greetings from Teddy Management services:
We have an openings in software company for the designation of junior engineer profile if you are really interested means kindly walkin to the below mentioned adress or please refer your friends.
Good communication skills.
should have good system knowledge.
should complete DIPLOMO IN eee or ITI-Electricals
Advt No. 06/2012
Advt Date 25.07.2012
Walk-in-Interview Date 04.08.2012 time 10.00 hrs.
Place of Interview : Neyveli House, 135, Periyar EVR High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010
Advt date 24.07.2012
Last date 10.09.2012
Notification and Application Form http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/DIRECTRECRUITMENT_SENIOR_ASSISTANT_ELECTRONICS_21jul2012.pdf