Ensures enthusiastic meet and greet with every customer.
Help enhance the delivery process with a positive attitude.
Customer not to leave the delivery area unless fully informed about the vehicle and its features.
All warranty and road side assistance information is clearly explained to the customer.
Customer must be introduced to the service advisor available at the delivery area.
Must work with the sales staff in order to have a smooth transition from the salesman to him.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
2 years of experience in the automotive field or hospitality sector.
Bilingual - good command of both English and Arabic.
Ability to solve practical problems.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Customer centric and enjoys interaction with people.
Self motivated and organized.
Dedicated, enthusiastic and positive.
Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements;
Supporting the Export sales team in attaining sales targets;
Coordinate with category team and update product prices, lead times, product specs, etc.;
Coordinate with customers, China Operations, ATS and suppliers to ensure shipments are effected on time;
Follow up with customers and service to ensure that all service related issues are resolved;
Track and monitor all pending jobs and push teams to meet task deadlines;
Communicating with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales;
Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis;
Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports and presentations;
Create sales orders, update shipment status, update stocks, etc in SAP;
Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
Relevant Education, Knowledge & Experience:
Excellent communication in both English and Arabic;
1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities;
Computer literacy (Microsoft office, related business software e.g.: SAP)
- Work with Facilities Supervisors (invoices, purchase requisition, occupancy, meter reading, etc)
- Preparing Petty Cash invoices and payment request
- HR i.e. leave request, new employees, RAF, COSF, Termination, Resignation, passport request, Residence, advance loans, salary certificate, etc
- Preparing Electricity meter report every month
- Database entry & control
- Translation from Arabic to English
- Preparing Overtime and Sick leave
- Preparing Overtime schedules
- Preparing the minutes for the weekly meeting
- Vacation planner for Maintenance and Facilities
- Consolidating report WO ref
- Weekly report for Facilities Supervisors consolidating
- Sick leave tracking
- Develop planning skills later on.
- Fluency in Arabic & English.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Very good knowledge in Computer Networks
- Computer Skills: Software, Ms Windows, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access, Power Point, Internet and Outlook
- Team work and proper internal communication is a must.
- MS Projects is a plus
- Experience 3-7 years
-S.Mohideen Abdul Kadir