From: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We provide engineering, IT and business services for the automotive, industrial, consumer goods and building technology divisions of the Bosch group worldwide. We offer services - such as ECU development, Process Consulting, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, VLSI Services, Shared Services in Accounting and Business Processes, Translation / Documentation and E-Learning. We are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001 certified and appraised at CMMI Level 5. We have 4 development centers – Bangalore and Coimbatore (India), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). RBEI is the software division of Bosch in India, and with over 8350 associates, it is the largest development center of Bosch outside Germany. For over 20 years, it has been the preferred engineering services and solutions partner for the Bosch Group worldwide.
Please visit www.boschindia.com/rbei to know more about us.
We have the below mentioned job requirement currently open with us, Please find the complete job description as mentioned below ;
Please find our current job requirements below. If any of these positions is of interest to you, kindly forward your latest resume with following inputs and contact details to : email@example.com
• Current Salary – CTC per annum :
• Expected Salary – CTC per annum :
• Notice Period :
• Location Preference (Bangalore or Coimbatore) :
Position : Data Quality Specialist
Job Type : Permanent
Total Work Experience : 4 – 8 Years
Relevant Work Experience : 3 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification : BE / B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
• Identifies, creates and executes application functional and regression tests, and test scenarios for validating data driven applications and processes (ETL and Reports).
• Reviews and analyzes source data, analyzes and documents data flows, and validates mapping specifications and business rules from data source to target.
• Develops SQL queries/scripts and similar artifacts to validate the completeness, integrity and accuracy of data within an ETL process testing cycle.
• Designs and develops automated solutions (scripts, functions, programs, processes) to increase the efficiency of the ETL and other testing processes.
• Executes and maintains these artifacts on an ongoing basis.
• Documents, tracks and reports test results and issues/defects in a formal fashion. Analyzes these and recommends corrective action.
• Reviews high-level and detailed requirements specifications to provide feedback based on usability, feasibility, and complexity.
• Works collaboratively with team members and other departments to identify and resolve issues, implement test strategies and respond to Quality Assurance questions.
• Responsible for following quality assurance, software testing, and automation methodologies, processes, best practices and techniques.
• Documents and communicates project status and complex issues effectively to team members and stakeholders.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• 4 Years of Quality Assurance/Data Quality Testing related experience in technical roles, developing SQL scripts (or other automated solutions) and using appropriate tools for data validation.
• Strong technical and testing skills. Knowledge of various software testing strategies and approaches.
• Average knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and associated tools.
• Working knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, applications, and ETL tools
• Ability to understand data models (both logical and physical), structures, and technical documents necessary to perform QA activities.
• Familiarity with test management tools (i.e. Quality Center, TestManager)
• Continuous and advanced level experience with some or all of the following: data analysis, data testing, ETL processing, Data Warehousing, SQL, relational databases, and associated tools, principles, and disciplines.
• Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, and/or Cache
• Quality Assurance, Testing, Database and/or Tool certifications.
In case your profile does not match the above mentioned job description / requirements, please disregard this e-mail. We would be pleased if you forward or refer any of your friends matching these requirements.
For any further queries, pl. feel free to contact us.
Thanks & Best Regards,
RBEI / HRL1-M
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions limited
|Human Resources |RBEI/HRL-M|
| Tel: +91 80 6656 - 5324 | www.boschindia.com
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now