We have an urgent requirement for one of our MNC Client Dupont for Project
Support Team Member. If you are interested please send your resume to
Kiran@itstech.co.in for immediate telephonic interview
Please find the Job Description below
Brief Job Description:
Support for the DSS PMO will include running reports to monitor overall
project performance, generation of project performance analysis reporting to
the PMO and to support PMO process and standards development and
Support for the global PM teams:
Project initiation – Search and provide reference documentation for
Project planning – Setup projects in SAP/ cProjects and work with PM to
ensure project plan is accurately reflected with all relevant details.
Search various project knowledge repositories and provide appropriate
reference material/ samples with respect to project deliverables.
Project execution/Review – Formatting / sanitizing the project deliverables.
Update project changeability data into SAP. Participate in Project Reviews
and extract project learning documents, re-usable content. Regular project
reporting from BW including financial reporting, project profitability
Project Closing – Maintain schedule of global project closures and send out
reminders for closure meetings to PMs. Ensure the project deliverables are
loaded to KM repository with relevant metadata and projects are closed in
SAP system on time. Manage the archiving of any project team rooms, material
or working papers. Monitoring of Project best practices and updating the KM
Education Qualification & Years of Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, including engineering, science,
- PMI trained/qualified
- Approximately 3-5 years of work experience of which 1-2 years would be in
a project support or project management capacity.
- Experience in using SAP cProjects and Business Warehouse, a plus
- Experience in working with Microsoft Share Point.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Knowledge of project management and project/PMO processes.
- Strong communication, presentations and written English skills
- Strong analytical skills, including financial reporting and dashboards
- Self Starter, conscientious and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members remotely, and build strong relationships
to support the project teams.