DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the daily programming of all site works is performed in accordance with the Company construction program.
• In conjunction with the Project Manager, Site Engineer and Construction Manager
• Plan and review overall status of project(s) on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure all site resource (labor, machinery, materials, sub-contractors etc) are effectively utilized and monitored in order to achieve timely completion of projects.
• Ensure the Purchasing Officer is provided with sufficient notice when plant and equipment are free to go to another site.
• Upon completion of task, ensure all appropriate hired in plant and equipment is promptly off hired.
• Ensure the Project Manager is promptly provided with any relevant documentation received from either the client or authorities.
• Identify and record any possible variations to the contract, ensuring the Project Manager / Construction Manager are promptly notified.
• personnel are provided to the office.
• Ensure that all statutory requirements (eg. Local Council, EPA etc) are adhered to on site at all times.
• Ensure site diary is completed at the completion of each day, accurately recoding the day's events.
• Bachelor Degree / Technician in Civil engineering.
• 8 years minimum experience in building & Industrial experience
• Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions
• The ability to explain design ideas clearly
• Strong decision-making skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to priorities and plan effectively
• Good budgetary skills
• Excellent team working and people skills
• A comprehensive understanding of civil health and safety regulations.
• Bilingual speaking Arabic/English
Bachelor Degree / Technician in Civil engineering.