1. Develops plans for staffing the positions with Human Resources Manager and Heads of Departments / Sections.
2. Provide supervisors and individuals with all the required about the recruitment process; submits proposals to the Human Resources Manager with regard to modifying the recruitment policies/procedures.
3. Coordinates with the Human Resources Manager and Heads of Departments/Sections in the preparation of: job vacancy specifications and requirements, job descriptions, and advertisements designing.
4. Designs, prepares and codes each job description.
5. Provides information to all applicants about the hospital vacant positions.
6. Shortlists CVs generated from online, walk-ins, referrals, print advertisements and other resources as per vacancy requirements.
7. Prescreens candidates for vacancies matching with each job requirements.
8. Schedules interviews and sends regret / acceptance formal letters to interviewed candidates.
9. Carries out initials interviews with candidates directly or through the phone, and submit results to the Human Resources Manager to select the fittest for the position.
10. Generates weekly and monthly reports on interviews conducted, open vacancies, closed positions, turnovers, new appointees, and monthly recruitments/resignations.
11. Evaluates new recruitment markets / new agencies for attracting appropriate candidates and talents.
12. Conducts tests for the concerned candidates and obtains results.
13. Ensures providing equal appointment opportunities.
14. Develops an archiving system according to rules and regulations, and enters applicants' information on the hospital database.
15. Assists the Human Resources Manager in putting the annual recruitment budget in coordination with the various departments/sections.
16. Implements the approved orientation program for all new appointees and modifies it when necessary; gives full explanation to new appointees on the Human Resources policies and Procedures, and answers all enquiries and questions.
17. Coordinates with the heads of departments / sections to provide occupational health and safety information for new appointees.
18. Calls the travel agency for Purchase Ticket Advice (PTA) for the new appointees.
19. Follows up with new appointees regarding visas, pension, reference check, and other pre-joining tasks.
20. Coordinates with other Human Resources Department team members regarding other joining formalities for new staff.
Send Your CV at: email@example.com
Receptionist Call Center Clerk
Candidates will participates per requirements at the Hospital.
- The Staff will act as the Image bearers of the hospital. The incoming patients will be met by Receptionist and the manner of dealing with the patient shall convey an impression within, therefore, the Receptionist to be courteous to and prompt in attending, the incoming patients. Providing customer service with a positive, welcoming attitude at all times; maintaining a clutter-free, customer-friendly environment.
Skills at Least High School Graduate, with mininum of 1 year related experience or Diploma Education.
Send Your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
-S.Mohideen Abdul Kadir
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Web & Media Wing,Kuwait Tamil Islamic Committee (K-Tic)Kuwait.Hotline : (+965) 97 87 24 82Official Website : www.k-tic.comYahoo Group : http: //groups.yahoo.com/group/K-Tic-group
Dear brothers, This is Ajmeer Kaja Maitheen. Am working as Electrical Draughtsman cum Designer. i have totally 6.8 Years Exp in commecial & Residential Building side. last week only my company was terminated me due to reduced the man power. because they don't have a new projects thats why they terminate me. am living in duabi with my family so company given one month notice period so am searching job. pls brother if you have any opening as a Electrical Draughtsman in your company pls help me to get a job. ple brother help to arrange me interview i can face the interview i have very well skil knowledge in my field.
Here i enclosed My updated cv and my Project photos details for your ref. am waiting your kind reply. am ready to join immediately. Kindly check my cv and my projects photo's. Give me a chance to show my talent. i will join immtly. i have already 3 year Exp in Qatar and UAE 1.8 Year Exp and india 2 Year Exp so total 6.8 month Yrs Exp.
waiting for to face the interview. thanking you allah will save you.
Responsible for handling various activities for this company, few of them are:
1. To making Design & Shop drawing for Electrical lighting, Small power, Fire & voice alarm, Telephone, Computer, Cctv System layout as per KAHRAMAA, ADDC & AADC rules.
2. Looking the Electrical Cable tray Designing and Cable route, Electrical Trunking Designing and Trunking route layouts.
3. To Design the Service outlet box (Floor box) layouts for office area in commercial buildings.
4. Prepare & Design Submaindistribution board, Distribution board, MCCB Schedule & Powercables, Isolator, Bus bar, Transformer, MV panel & Generator for commercial buildings. (high rise towers, hypermarket, hospital, villa, shopping mall, office buildings & show rooms, masjid Etc)
5. Preparing the Electrical load (DB) schedules, cable estimation, Quantity works and Co-ordination Drawings for commercial buildings.
6 Having knowledge in Voltage Drop calculation / Electrical single line diagram, other system schematic layout, Tendering & QS work for commercial building side.
7. Prepare & update the As-built drawings and OM manual (operation maintenance manual) and having knowledge in B-Z method Electrical lighting software for commercial buildings.
8. To design & draughting the 'Electrical Man hole & External cable route, External Street Lighting Layout, Electrical Pre-cast Layout & False Ceiling Layouts' for Buildings side.
9. I have been involved to support technical discussion, meeting with consultants, review the project status with superiors, site visit in the guidance of site foremen.
Thanking you , Am expecting your reply
Ajmeer Kaja Maitheen
Al fara'a Gen Cont Est
Abu dhabi - U.A.E