Purchase Executive - Hadi ClinicThe Purchase Executive shall be responsible to plan, organize and supervise comprehensive purchasing functions for the hospital. This position shall oversee all daily activities related to purchases including negotiating terms and conditions with vendors and/or service providers. He/She shall be involved in policy development and implementation relating to purchases.
He/She shall participate in achieving department goals and objectives within hospital budget. He/She will perform in accordance with overall hospital policies and accepted professional standards.
Position Education / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Commerce/Materials Management from an Accredited/Reputed Institute
Key Selection Criteria:
• Minimum of seven to ten years experience in the Purchases function in a medium sized organization.
• Strong understanding of principles and practices with internal control systems
• Strong analytical capability and attention to detail
• Experienced in inventory software
• Ability to articulate effectively in both oral and written form required
• Pleasant personality and good communication skills.
• Proficient in MS office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
For more information please contact us at:(965)1828282 - 25363000