Opening for Network Engineers @ CSS Corp for Enterprise Support – TAC division
CSS is a leading provider of high-quality infrastructure management and technology support services. Using a proven and cost-effective global delivery model, CSS manages technology, infrastructure, platforms and applications for Fortune 2000 companies, and provides 24x7 support solutions for leading enterprise and consumer technology vendors.
CSS is headquartered in San Jose, CA and employs close to 7,000 employees and has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, South East Asia and Australia including world-class offshore delivery centers in India.
To know more about the organization, please visit the website at www.csscorp.com.
This is for the Enterprise Support... TAC – Technical Assistant Centre (final escalation point) CSS has 15 TACs
Position: Network Engineer
Support US based customers over phone, email, chat and lab exercises. Help resolve product/network/wireless related issues.
· Detailed understanding of OSI layer model, TCP/IP protocols, subnetting, VLAN's, CSMA/CD.
· Detailed knowledge of switching technology like STP, VRRP, Port Security, Inter VLAN routing, Load balancing.
· Detailed Knowledge of multicasting, ACL's, QoS.
· Detailed Knowledge of routing concepts like static and default routing, RIP, OSPF and basics of BGP.
· Wireless - WAP, 802.11 a/b/g/n. linksys, aironet , D link, belkin, access point
1. Detailed knowledge about RF technology, 802.11 standards, Spread Spectrum Technologies, three state machines and understanding of authentication and association process, scanning methodologies.
2. Knowledge about wireless design models.
3. Security mechanisms like WEP, WPA and type of encryption used.
4. Understanding on how to troubleshoot wireless network issues.
Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience.
Package: 3LPA to 5.5LPA (inclusive of Night Shift Allowance)
Note: Night Shift Allowance:
· Rs. 150 per day for US Shift
· Rs. 100 per day for UK Shift
Work Location: Chennai
Work Timing: 24/7 shift
FYI, Candidates will work directly for the clients of CSS.
Interested Candidates please forward your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Thanks & Regards,
Executive - HR