Procurement Executive - Gulfnet / KIPCO1. Manage, execute and implement purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
2. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
3. Managing and following up overseas and local orders.
4. Managing and following up with Shipping /logistics / fast forwarding companies to get best rates for shipping and to save on freight charges.
5. Coordinate with concerned parties for easy and quick clearance of shipments at Kuwait boarders.
6. Handling and monitoring of claims to vendors for defectives, missing parts & RMAs.
7. Coordinate with foreign and local suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
8. Support Sales / Project departments with required quotations for the purpose of tenders and project execution.
9. Review suppliers' invoices against material delivery and ensure that supplier payment accounts with the Finance department is maintained accurately.
10. Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
11. Build & maintain good relations with vendors, suppliers, and sub contractors.
1. Minimum 4-5 experience in Kuwait market preferably in IT filed.
2. Solid experience with procurement activities & familiar with customs regulations in Kuwait.
3. Self-initiative /starter.
4. Good communications, negotiation & problem solving skills.
5. Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
6. Bi-lingual ''Fluent in both written and spoken English, spoken Arabic would be an advantage''-
7. Proficient in MS office.
8. Bachelor's degree holder.