2. Study the technical submittals from suppliers and prepare the compliance statement as per project documents.
3. Prepare any calculations required for equipments for approval such as and submit pump head calculations, smoke ventilation calculations, static pressure calculation for fans …etc.
4. Review the shop drawing before submission and submit it to consultant for approval.
5. Participate with other trades to prepare the composite shop drawings.
6. Prepare and submit project logs such as drawing, material and procurement logs .
7. Knows computer skills, word, excel etc.
8. Maintain and monitor the performance of the work as per specification and as per the time schedule.
9. Ensure quality of work is a compliance with contract documents and only approved materials are used.
10. Review assigned project to define project scope.
11. Submit weekly reports, logs to projects manager.
12. Submit monthly payment and ensure that the client is properly billed and those payments are received in a timely manner.
13. Ensure that all contractual and legal matters related to the projects are deal with properly and promptly, seeking advice and guidance from project managers as necessary.
14. Monitor, identify and analysis all projects costs with minimum cost and with in budget limit.
15. Monitor material procurement activities for the project under control.
16. Supervise the execution of the works on the site and provide reports on the status of projects.
17. Getting approvals from all the related ministries such as MEW. KFH, …etc.
18. Ensure that all the staff follows safety regulations.
19. English and Arabic language skills both written and oral.
20. . Has Driving License