Have a great day
Refering to your Resum we have immediate openings for
" System Analyst â€" Delphi " in MNC Company @ Chennai.
If you are Interested to work with this software pioneer,
Pls Forward your Updated Resume Immediately.
Company : MNC Company
Location : Chennai
Skills : " System Analyst â€" Delphi "
Exp:- : 7- 10 Yrs of Exp
Salary : upto 9.50 LPA
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Candidate Should have Good Communication Skills
Selected candidate should join with in 30Days
Note: Please fillup under this details
Current CTC (Fixed & Variable):
Lead-time required for joining:
Total years of work experience:
Relevant years of experience:
Note: Please note that the interview process would be happening only in the weekdays and candidates who can take up Interviews in the weekdays alone need to apply.
Position System Analyst â€" Delphi
(please include roles & responsibilities)
1. To understand Functional/Non-Functional Business Requirements and convert into Technical Requirements.
2. Resolve technical inter-dependencies on taking over the development of, Identify all technical risks pertaining to the development of any Business requirement .
3. Should estimate the efforts required in terms of resources, time and Conduct requirement walk through session to ensure the requirement is understood by the team.
4. Split large tasks into measurable sub-tasks and assign to appropriate developers and to define the scope and cross verify shortcomings in Unit and Integration Testing.
5. Technical coordination of overall development activity of assigned tasks. To cross check the Unit Testing getting performed to its entire scope.
6. Do conduct code review, communicate code review comments to appropriate Developer and get it fixed.
7. Do Code integration of solutions from different Developers associated to the immediate deployment plan and conducts Integration testing and verify.
8. Re-generation of all necessary binaries with proper versioning , verification and to take over the deployment of solutions with minimum downtime.
9. To implement Object Oriented Programming concepts in creating friendly business classes with high rate of reusability and adaptability.
10. To understand Design Patterns and effective implement of the same as applicable to the scenario.
11. Coach and help develop team members.
12. Provide status reports of team activities based on the project plan or schedule.
13. Timely escalation of technical issues that cannot be resolved.
14. Preparation of documentation, review documentation done by team members and maintain documentation standards.
Purpose of role To develop applications in Delphi of YourISS Development, Support, Maintenance
Area of Expertise Required (specific key skillsets required to perform the job) 1. Strong knowledge in Object Language and deep exposure in at least any one version of Borland Delphi (preferably 5 & 7).
2. Ability to create Win32 Application and DLL in Delphi and exposure to thread safe programming.
3. Experience in writing classes specific to business functions in Delphi with the strong essence of OOP concepts, creating database application especially using ADO and ISAPI application in Delphi.
4. Exposure in using Object Broker components, Web Broker or Web Snap technology in Delphi.
5. Experience/Exposure in creating COM based application, Web Service application in Delphi. Good Understanding in Type Libraries and usage.
6. Experience/Exposure in Quick Report or any one Delphi specific reporting component (Rave/Report smith) or Crystal Report and 3rd party components and wrapping to make the component friendly and usable with the current code.
7. Strong knowledge in the basics of SQL and internals of RDBMS, database design concepts. Ability to create/understand low level and high level database design. Advanced knowledge and working experience with all kinds of database objects such as View, Stored Procedure/Function, Trigger, etc. Strong working experience in DDL, DML and DCL.
8. Good understanding in Normalization rules.
9. Experience/Exposure in DTS(Data transformation services).
10. Vital Experience/Exposure of SQL programming in any one RDBMS and in SQL optimization techniques.
12. Knowledge in CSS, HTC, HTTP Request / Response architecture, SOAP and WSDL.
13. Experience/Exposure in using Microsoft Office applications such Word, Excel, etc and experience in Team Foundation Server - Share Point and Version control.
Work experience Requirement (in yrs) 7-10 yrs of Work Experience in Delphi or any Object Oriented Programming language.
Educational Qualification Requirement B.E/B. Tech (Computer Science & Engg, Electrical, Electronics), MCA
With Best Rgds
SreeDaaya Soft services
Opp: Rathna Fan House (Behind Naidu Hall),
Pondy Bazaar, T.Nagar,
Chennai- 600 017.
Ph : 42102627