Hope you have not forgotten Sofomation.
The client is recruiting for the project in Oman FOR PRODUCTION OPERATORS. They will conduct a mega campaign from March 20 – March 27 2011 in Dubai . We have successfully placed many candidates in this company for regular period and this year as well they are expecting more resources.
Company: - Top Oman E & P Company
Location: - Oman
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION PROVIDED
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES : 70+
If you have already attended the interview in December 2010 for Oman (your applications cannot be considered).Please do refer your friends and colleagues at the earliest for this position. Please do inform them to send across their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS THE INTERVIEW WOULD BE THERE IN DUBAI AFTER 20TH MARCH 2011 SO PLEASE PROVIDE US REFERENCES IMMEDIATELY. INFORM YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES IMMEDIATELY.
Along with your resume also send the details mentioned below. THIS IS NEEDED BY THE CLIENT MANDATORY for your job application!!!
If your friends/colleagues are interested please do inform them to provide the details along (as it is mandatory to sent our client).
Nationality / Dual Nationality ( For Visa Purpose):-
Total Years of Experience:-
Current Salary per month in US $:-
THE FOLLOWING IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Purpose of the Job
To operate the total integrated Production system, ensuring that production and environmental targets are realised in a safe and efficient manner whilst maintaining operational integrity of the assets.
· Competent Production Operator with minimum of 6 years field maintenance / operations exposure.
· Relevant technical qualification in maintenance discipline or production operations. (ie, ONC, OND or equivalent).
· Good communicator and organizer.
1) Asset accountabilities:
For the asset mentioned above, the jobholder will:
· Execute Field Production Operations activities according to schedule / plan.
· Ensure that all production assets are operated in a safe and efficient manner, in line with agreed plant operating philosophies, and in line with current Production Procedures and practices.
· Keep relevant documentation in the stations up to date and readily available for use.
· Log all relevant data relating to the production of Hydrocarbons - for entry into the Production Management System)
· Report to Production Supervisor on daily activities and work progress.
· Interface with service department staff to coordinate breakdown/routine maintenance work in facilities and plants - to ensure minimum deferment of production.
· Give guidance to Assistant or trainee operators in the team to aid their development.
· Act as Area Authority and validator for Permit to Work activities within area of responsibility.
· Take effective action to control emergencies and contain hazards within area of responsibility.
2) HSE accountabilities:
· Accountable for ensuring implementation and adherence to the requirements of the HSE management System and those specific accountabilities documented in PR 1053 HSE Organization structure & responsibilities and summarised in the HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountability booklet (December 1997)
· Ensure HSE systems are in place before starting a job, ensure proper use of tools and PPE, conduct regular site visits, advice co-workers on potential hazards, check safety equipment, notify management of unsafe working conditions, report HSE incidents, actively participate in HSE meetings, action the Asset HSE plan and attend mandatory HSE courses.
Thanks and Regards,
Tel No:- +912239525818
US Tel No:- +1 6503967558
E Fax No:- +9122 66459845
Email Id:- email@example.com
Muhammad Fayyaz Khan Tanoli
Operations Department |Upstream Oil & Gas
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Click to join group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jobs_4_pakistanis/join
Group Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jobs_4_pakistanis
For Joining Group Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Leaving Group Send Email to: email@example.com
Don't send your CV / Resume to us.
Thanks & Regards:
Mr. Muhammad Fayyaz Khan Tanoli, Abu Dhabi UAE.
Mr. Raja Ahmed Nawaz, Oman Salalah Methanol Company, Oman.
Mr. Muhammad Irshad, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Oman.
Mr. Shahid Qamar Tanoli, Qatar Petrochemicals Company (QAPCO) Qatar.