AREAS: Datawarehousing, SQL, Teradata, Informatica, Unix
EXPERIENCE, CHARACTERISTICS & KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Essential): BE/ ME/ MCA
Requirements: ETL Lead - Teradata
Job Code No : 110016I
· 6+ years experience in designing, implementing and maintaining high performance, high availability (24x7), large-scale data warehouse systems
· Project leadership experience, including scoping and estimating, delegation and status tracking
· Excellent communication and organization skills. (Experience working with onsite-offshore model is a plus)
· Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
· Ability to develop and iterate (in fast paced environment) based on conceptual ideas and evolving business requirements.
· Advanced technical skills including data warehouse design for Teradata, experience with Teradata utilities, SQL programming and UNIX shell scripting
· Extensive ETL and ELT development experience and ETL tool utilization (Ab Initio or Informatica a plus)
· Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and best practices
· Experience in building robust, re-usable, scalable applications
· Excellent command of software development life cycle activities including analysis, design, development, unit and system testing, production deployment and post-production support
· Knowledge of customer support domain is a plus
Requirements: ETL Developer
Job Code No : 1000KPH
· Minimum 3 + years of hands on experience in data warehousing;
· Extensive experiences in large scale Teradata implementation or other RDBMS
· Excellent skills in at least some of the following areas:
· ETL development
· SQL coding
· Query performance tuning;
· Hands on experience with Informatica,
· Strong skill in Perl is a plus;
· Must be self-motivated, creative and dedicated;
· Good communication skills;
· Must be a team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player approach required.
Send me your resumes to email@example.com by mentioning the jobcode in the subject line