Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd.
Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd. Fedders Lloyd has been pioneers and is a well established name in Indian Air Conditioning Industry for more than 50 years, manufacturing Window Air Conditioners, Split / Ducatable Air Conditioners, Package Air Conditioners, Chillers, Transport Air Conditioners, Heat Exchangers, etc. The company has two state of art manufacturing plants at Noida, UP & Kalaamb, HP catering to the requirements of customers like Indian Railways, Defence, MTNL, BSNL, etc. Presently, the company has focus on four diverse business areas.
Various vacant positions in FLCL (Feeders Lloyd Corporation Limited) For Power Project Division.
Designation: Site Supervisor/Site Engineer/Project Engineer/Asst Project Manager/Manager Projects/Dy. Manager Project/Store Keeper/Store In charge/Store Officer
No of Positions: Six (6)
Salary: Best in the industry.
Job Descriptions and Job Responsibilities:-
· Project Management of Infra projects, APDRP, FRP, MSEDCL Infra, Line construction and HVDS System in Sub Transmission & Distribution segments.
· Sub Transmission and Distribution Network studies & Planning using GIS applications.
· Power System studies like Load flow, Reliability and Contingency analysis.
· GPS Survey of Electrical Networks & GIS based Transmission and Distribution Network mapping, Area Asset mapping and Consumer Indexing.
· Meter Reading, Billing & Collection using Meter Reading Instrument.
· HVDS Planning & Execution , BOQ preparation & Energy Accounting
· Sub Transmission and Distribution Lines (existing & proposal) survey, construction and erection.
· Preparation of Substation Layouts & feeders Single Line Diagram.
· Testing of 1 Phase & 3 phase Meters, Power & Distribution Transformers,CT & PT
· Operation & Maintenance of Distribution System
· 110/11kV Substation Maintenance
· Project executions & completions in his territory by proper allocation of resources to achieve on time delivery, good quality, employee productivity and customer satisfaction.
· Project planning & Scheduling for completion.
· Data Collection of Various Electrical Data such as Existing Network details of substation and Transformers, Protective device settings, Utility Fault contribution etc.
· Database Maintenance and Coding of Electrical Network assets.
· Implementation of GIS Power Network, Linking of Consumers.
· Network modeling using Cymdist.
· Performing System Studies as per the Utility presumptions.
· Providing solutions / Recommendations to minimize the losses and to improve the network condition
· Site supervision, Project execution – End to End Responsibility.
· Interaction with contractors & project Management Team.
· Handling labour on site, implementation of Manpower plans.
· Project Accounts & Invoice Billing and follow up.
· Interaction with Utility Customers and Clients.
· If you are interested please attend the interview at below mentioned address between 18.01.2011 to 29.01.2011. (Except Sunday, Public Holiday)
· Please note that at the time of interview you have to carry with you Hard copy of cv, All certificate, Current Salary Slip, Appointment Letter Copy.
Thanks with regards
FEDDERS LLOYD CORPORATION LTD
(Power Project Division)
B-10/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II
Cell No:-09810862523 (Delhi),9997760681-75 (UP)