Staff Nurse - Hadi ClinicPerforms the primary functions of a professional nurse and provides direct and indirect patient care, according to Policy and Procedure and Scope of Practice Guidelines/Standards/Protocols.
* Performs all Nursing Interventions and Patient Care activities safely and according to Hadi Clinic Hospital, Departmental and Unit specific * Policies and Procedure and Nursing Practice Standards.
* Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing interventions/nursing care provided for patients.
* Provides Nursing Care according to a documented Care Plan.
* Maintains timely documentation and appropriate handover to ensure continuity of care.
Position Education / Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Licensure in the Country of Origin and by the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health. Bachelors
• Degree in Nursing (BSN) or approved equivalent.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Three (3) years post graduate experience.
• Is current and clinically updated in chosen specialty area.
• In possession of a Bachelor Degree in Nursing or its equivalent.
• Registered and with a current Nursing Licence or approved equivalent.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
• Capacity to work as an effective member of a team to ensure delivery of safe and effective patient care.
• English language skills. Proficient in spoken/written and understanding.
• Basic computer skills.
For more information please contact us at:(965)1828282 - 25363000