Senior Cost Engineer - Kharafi National KSC1. To work with all project disciplines to ensure understanding of total project cost budget allowances and targets.
2 To be responsible for total integration of project cost control and reporting activities.
3 To supervise and direct the obtaining of required cost information for all cost analysis and reporting functions from various sources, both on and off project. i.e. Tendering.
4 To identify areas of budget concern and potential impact on project financial performance.
5 To plan, organize and supervise collection of data and issue of project cost reports and preparation of cost forecasts.
6 To assist with implementation and operation of McSIS when applied to a project operation, and monitors work productivity against established norms.
7 To participate in developing and presenting designated subjects in training classes and on-the-job training programs.
8 To assist in performing planning engineer functions as required.
• Experience and demonstrated skill in performing, monitoring, reviewing and presenting cost control and reporting functions, which include cost budget development and periodic forecasting
• Skilled in supervision, and training of technical and non-technical personnel
• Knowledge of engineering, construction and business management techniques customarily acquired by prolonged course of specialized instruction. Knowledge of current industry and technical developments
• Ability to communicate and work using English
• Ability to accomplish project objectives in a timely manner
• Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, Ms Project (all essential)
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering