Proposal Coordinator - Power - Kharafi National KSCTo coordinate the construction of competitive, acceptable and successful tenders in order to secure profitable business for the Company.
1. To efficiently and effectively coordinate a multi-disciplinary group of Estimators throughout the tender phase.
2. To review tender documentation and identify the key elements of the proposal in accordance with Company policies & procedures and commercial best practice.
3. To communicate efficiently and effectively with both the Tendering Manager and the Corporate Department Manager as required to bring clarity to new proposals.
4. To develop effective construction and manpower schedules for proposed projects in line with clients' requirements.
5. To thoroughly review estimates and costs with the Tendering Manager prior to a proposal being submitted.
6. To submit authorised Technical and Commercial proposals to clients including the applicable list of deviations in the clients' required format.
7. To maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding the execution efficiency and difficulties faced by current Company projects for use in future tenders.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Interdisciplinary Knowledge
• Legal & Technical Understanding
• Local / International Codes & Regulations
• Analytical Skills
Send Resume at: email@example.com