Pharmacy Cashier - Dar Al-Shifa Hospital1. Calculates pharmacy charges for billing.
2. Receives and posts pharmacy charges and payments to patient billing software.
3. Explains charges to patients.
4.Processes deposits and cash drawer
5. Maintains legible and complete records.
6.Maintains legible and complete records.
7. Responsible for backbilling pharmacy insurance and Medic-aid
8. Enters pharmacy 3rd Party payments in pharmacy computer
9. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisory staff.
10. Prepares all required monthly reports.
1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Proficiency in Arabic and English Languages.
1- Able to set up, organize, and maintain records and file systems.
2. Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, verbally with individuals at all levels.
3. Ability to work with little supervision
4. Ability to work with patients effectively
5. Demonstrates accuracy with record keeping
6. Ability to maintain a good working relationship with staff members
7. Must be able to maintain a professional and impartial relationship with patients.
Send Resume at: email@example.com
NOTE: The above advertisement is sent through K-TIC Group as seen on line purely for the sake of Allah and for the benefit our community brothers & sisters who are looking for suitable employment or waiting for a better opportunity to broaden their experience. Kindly note that the sender of this email or the K-TIC group are not the employer or recruiting agent responsible in any manner for the contents of the above advertisement.Those who fulfill the above given requirements should send their resumes directly to the employers or agents contact details given in the advertisement only and not to send or CC the sender of this email or K-TIC Group.
DISCLAIMER: Neither K-TIC Group nor forwarder of this email are not responsible for the contents of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the Group's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor the name of the publisher have been verified.