7 to 10 years of experience in Scaffolding and Painting works in Refineries and Petrochemical plants.
1. To monitor and assign work at site in accordance with Company's policies and procedures and limits of authority.
2. To monitor and control expenses related to project work and ensure organisational forecasts and budgets are met for these expenses.
3. To undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties.
4. To ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
5. To act as a liaison with contractors and clients managing any work interfaces and enhancements to project scope.
Send CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org