1. To efficiently and effectively coordinate a multi-disciplinary group of Estimators throughout the tender phase.
2. To review tender documentation and identify the key elements of the proposal in accordance with Company policies & procedures and commercial best practice.
3. To communicate efficiently and effectively with both the Tendering Manager and the Corporate Department Manager as required to bring clarity to new proposals.
4. To develop effective construction and manpower schedules for proposed projects in line with clients' requirements.
5. To thoroughly review estimates and costs with the Tendering Manager prior to a proposal being submitted.
6. To submit authorised Technical and Commercial proposals to clients including the applicable list of deviations in the clients' required format.
7. To maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding the execution efficiency and difficulties faced by current Company projects for use in future tenders.
8. To maintain up-to-date commercial knowledge of the local market including, tender results and competitor price levels.
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Interdisciplinary Knowledge
• Legal & Technical Understanding
• Local / International Codes & Regulations
• Analytical Skills
• Minimum15 years related work experience Construction/Execution, Estimation and 3 years Design & Planning Experience role.
• HVAC field experience on the Operations / Construction side.
• Knowledge in Tendering & Estimation in the Region (Middle East).
• Trade Knowledge
• Market Rates
• Computer Skills
• Company Procedure & Policies
• Analytical approach
Send CV at: email@example.com