AC Technician Dar - Al-Shifa Hospital - HawaliLeads trouble-shooting and repair efforts on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Leads the installation of components that require controls programming and linkage to the hospital central control system.
1. Install, service, maintain and repair mechanical equipment including heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
2. Inspect, clean and replace filters as necessary. Check and adjust temperatures of air conditioning equipments.
3. Perform electrical and mechanical testing of equipment; diagnose mechanical and electrical problems; repair or replace defective parts in units and equipment and controls.
4. Locate and acquire parts necessary for repair or maintenance of AC equipment and systems; recommend the purchase of equipment and machines as appropriate.
5. Work from sketches, plans, drawings, blueprints and specifications, maintain routine records related to maintenance and repair activities.
6. Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and systems.
Education Level Diploma in HVAC Engineering/HVAC Technical course(trade)
Experience 3 to 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Send CV at: email@example.com