• Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
• Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM
• Evaluate new BIM related software and technologies
• Installation, transition and support of related BIM software, Revit
• Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
• Create Upgrade and Deployment strategies for the BIM implementation effort
o Assess: evaluate the firms current workflow, strategies, budgets, projects, staffing, etc.
o Plan: create a plan for implementation. Who are the team members, what is the project, what are the goals, etc.
o Solve: execute the plan, install the software, get templates created, get training, do the pilot project, etc.
o Confirm: be able to demonstrate the company's BIM success by evaluating goals that were established in the Assess Phase
• Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Revit Users to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Architectural, Structural & MEP Revit models
• Internal Training: Provide Revit Architecture Fundamental and Intermediate training to staff
• Conduct internal continuing education Revit Architecture training sessions.
• Assist on project work-modeling and detailing.
• Assist project teams in BIM project setup.
• Create Revit families in response to project need
• Help resolve BIM design issue
• Linking BIM to the project Construction Administration Phase for submittals, construction models, shop drawings and schedules
• Bachelors in Architecture
• Min of 8+ year's production experience in REVIT design, drafting or engineering
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on project sheet setup
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
Send CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org