Microsoft Dynamics GP (MSGP) Functional Support consultants (2 Positions)
Only Locally available Professionals many apply
Purpose of Job:
This is the job profile of an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains - MSGP) Functional support consultant, whose primary job is to provide post implementation support to existing ERP implementations throughout the group, analyze its problems and create solutions to prevent existing problems. In addition to the high user support & communication skills required with strong IT background.
The person should be able to understand business processes of several industry verticals especially manufacturing & project based organizations with strong financial background.
• Provide MSGP implementation services to all group companies.
• Provide MSGP post implementation Support to all group companies.
• Understand & use Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodologies.
• Conduct MSGP User training for users in all business area.
• Troubleshoot problems to determine cause, and provide resolution
• Finalize design approval and configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics GP application
• Work with the business owners, stake holders & end users to map business needs with the standard ERP application functional and design specifications and best practices.
• Lead the testing effort for functional area and coordinate changes.
• Project planning, estimating, tracking and reporting.
• Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems of (Trouble Shooting)
• Interact with users frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
• Provide Support to his manager in all kind of MSGP related issues.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree preferably in computing.
• Should be Microsoft Dynamics GP (MSGP) certified preferably in Financials & Order Processing, Manufacturing is a plus.
• Applicant must be willing to travel.
• Analytical Capabilities
• At least 2 end-to-end MSGP Implementation experience required with understanding of manufacturing processes of MSGP.
• Candidate with 2 or more years of experience in MSGP ERP Implementation (MSGP) will be considered.
• Good technical skills and system design capability is an asset
• Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all levels.
• Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns
• High communication skills
• Excellent English
• Should be self motivator
a) Experienced Professionals will be preferred.
b) Mention Position applied for in Email Subject, Without "Job Title" in subject Email will be deleted.
c) Answer the following questions & send your updated profile in Word Format (.Doc) to Jobs@JobsWebPortal.com
Position Applied For =
Current Gross Monthly Salary in SAR =
Expected Gross Monthly Salary in SAR =
Notice period to join =
Current location =
Visa Require OR Iqama Transferable in Future ? =
Join us on Facebook by Click on LIKE & SHARE for more jobs in Saudi Arabia http://www.facebook.com/JobsWebPortal