One of the largest companies of Saudi Arabia is looking for 2 Nos. of programmers/System Analysts who can maintain In-house developed systems (the system is developed in Oracle 10g suite& VB) and can take a lead role in upcoming ERP project (for Makkah Rail Project: only for Muslims). The ideal candidates should have experience in functional design, technical design, data conversion, testing, and end-user training. The Candidate should have knowledge of any ERP application containing Finance, Supply Chain management and Human Resources, Develop forms/reports using Oracle Developer , VB and crystal report. Preferred Experience with core business processes such as distribution, construction, and service industry Experience / Knowledge with other ERP systems is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for maintaining the legacy system and contributing in the implementation of ERP system and to ensure that all business requirements are addressed in accordance with the user's needs.
- Perform business requirements analysis and design.
- Perform gap analysis between ERP system and user's requirements
- To manage the ERP system for the assigned BU and provide all technical support to the users.
- In-depth knowledge of application design & development and relational databases.
- Installing & Working knowledge of Oracle database & utilities.
- Operational know how on processes & procedures.
- Clear understanding of financial/Payroll processes and controls.
Desired Candidate's Profile
- 1-2 yrs of experience in ERP implementation.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in programming, business processes modeling, problem solving & conflict resolution & conduct workshop training.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken english.
- Master/Bachelor's Degree in, Computer Science, or Equivalent.
- Oracle Certified Professional - Developer track with DBA experience
Experience 3 - 6 years
Suitable candidates can send their resume to email@example.com within couple of days