AS8078 - Applications Systems Officer(Oracle) - IT, Kuwait
- To create and implement standards and guidelines for operations.
- To support daily operations and help application team to resolve technical issues.
- To provide functionality and technical support to the G.O.L.D application system with the objective of ensuring that user requests on G.O.L.D functionalities are serviced on time and that a high level of data integrity is maintained at all times.
- To prepare Functional specs, test cycles and test cases
- To test the standard oracle and custom solutions
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 – 6 years of experience in Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA, PM, CM and PO)
- Good functional knowledge on the modules GL, AP, AR, FA, PM, CM and PO
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/Sql, Discoverer and XML reporting is preferable
- Good Knowledge in Oracle Appplication concepts
- Experience in support project, managing user community, understanding user requirements and mapping them to oracle applications
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|