Pharmacy Cashier - Dar Al-Shifa Hospital1. Calculates pharmacy charges for billing.
2. Receives and posts pharmacy charges and payments to patient billing software.
3. Explains charges to patients.
4.Processes deposits and cash drawer
5. Maintains legible and complete records.
6.Maintains legible and complete records.
7. Responsible for backbilling pharmacy insurance and Medic-aid
8. Enters pharmacy 3rd Party payments in pharmacy computer
9. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisory staff.
10. Prepares all required monthly reports.
1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Proficiency in Arabic and English Languages.
1- Able to set up, organize, and maintain records and file systems.
2. Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, verbally with individuals at all levels.
3. Ability to work with little supervision
4. Ability to work with patients effectively
5. Demonstrates accuracy with record keeping
6. Ability to maintain a good working relationship with staff members
7. Must be able to maintain a professional and impartial relationship with patients.
Send Resume at: email@example.com