Job Title : Support Professionals, LEVEL-1 / LEVEL-2
Job Location : KSA
Preferred Nationality : Any
No of positions : 3 to 5
Apply if Currently Available in KSA
Contractor help desk specialist will provide Level 1and Level 2 Desktop technologies (hardware and software) support for IDBG total of 1,400 staff. Support will be 9 hours per day, six days a week, and the current number of calls average 10,000 per year. The main objectives for contractor are:
1. Level 1, receive user's requests by letter, phone, web and email and provide first level technical support for IDBG staff.
2. Level 2 received all forwarded requests by level 1 team, and provides second level technical support for IDBG staff.
3. Generate ticket in Helpdesk system for each request by letter, online phone call, email and web received from customer.
4. Provide initial assessment and attempt first line resolution
5. If user request beyond level 1 and level 2 Desktop technologies (hardware and software)support which require infrastructure and applications technology support the request will be forwarded to the IDB IT specialist.
6. Availability Eight hours per day, five days a week (Saturday to Wednesday ) per year coverage.
7. Expedient problem resolution, with a goal of resolving 50%, or better at Level 1.
8. Work with Subject Matter Experts to update and gather knowledge base cases to support the engagement.
9. Expert troubleshooting and ability to answer basic how-to questions from helpdesk support specialist.
10. Provide and ability to use online remote access to resolve technical issues and provide own tool.
11. Problem documentation along with appropriate IT escalations to appropriate Level 2 team if not able to resolve.
12. Root cause analysis for frequently occurring issues.
13. Provide timely feedback to users
14. Develop self-help solutions to align with IDBG IT Help Desk Procedures/Resource.
15. Meeting all service levels agreed upon and reported on weekly and monthly basis.
a) Experienced & Certified Professionals will be preferred.
b) Mention Position applied for in Email Subject, Without "Job Title" in subject Email will be deleted.
c) Answer the following questions & send your updated profile in Word Format (.Doc) to Jobs@JobsWebPortal.com
Position Applied For =
Current Gross Salary in SAR =
Expected Gross Salary in SAR =
Notice period to join =
Current location =
Iqama Transferable in Future (Y/N)? =