Greetings from Stepping Stone Consultancy !!!
With great pleasure, i would like to inform you that one of our clients has an urgent opening for Software Architect .
Pls do go through the Job Description and if the requirement match your profile, pls do revert back with your updated resume .
Flexible software architectures are the key to the success of our customers, the Siemens operating companies. Our focus is on architectural practices and architectural technologies. We perform architecture consulting for all Siemens companies. Our research results influence Siemens products and are reflected in patents and publications in journals and conferences.
Functional Area ENG â€" Engineering
Location BLR â€" Bangalore
Project Location CHN - Chennai
The Software Architect
- Performs research, development and consulting projects in close teamwork with colleagues, customers and universities.
- Performs architecture reviews and assessments.
- Performs development and implementation of customized solutions for the Siemens operating companies.
- Extracts architecturally-significant requirements, and ensures feasibility of these requirements.
- Makes architecturally-significant design decisions at the right level of abstraction.
- Defines, articulates and applies architectural principles and patterns.
- Documents and communicates architectures.
- Develops strategies for risk mitigation, including risks associated with unstable requirements
- Provides technical leadership to the team, collaborators and customers.
- Is aware of state-of-the-art software architecture methods, tools, and trends.
- Identifies high-impact research topics in software architecture.
- Presents proposals, concepts, and results to collaborators and customers.
- Writes papers for presentation in journals and conferences.
- Supervises the work of graduate student interns.
- Acquires and leads projects.
- Travels to meet with collaborators and customers.
- Should have worked on large-scale software platforms / systems
- Must have at least 1-2 years of architecture / design experience with SCADA systems
- Experience with building automation or security related projects is most desirable but not a must
- Graduate / Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Ph.D. desired but not required.
- Experience in software architecture, specialization in one or more of the topics architectures for large event processing systems, architectures for large-scale distributed enterprise systems, architectures for dependable and safety-critical systems, architectures for pervasive systems, component-based systems, frameworks, software product lines, service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in the use of design patterns, UML, architecture description languages is highly desired.
- Minimum of five years experience in software development (C/C++, Java, .net, C#, etc.) and software engineering is required.
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, object-oriented design, and object-oriented programming
- Strong problem solving, communication, and team working skills.
- Ability and interest to establish and maintain customer contacts to be used for acquisitions.
- Publication record in high profile peer-reviewed journals and conferences is highly desired but not required.
It would be of great help, if you could provide us with referrals too.
Stepping Stone Consultancy
Ph- 0484 6453220