LAST DATE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN IS Nov 30, 2012. PROFILES RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE THIS DATE ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR
REFERRAL PAY OUT ON SELECTION.
WORK LOCATION: Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore/Noida Refer the CVs asap!!
EXPERIENCE, CHARACTERISTICS & KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
Relevant Exp.: 7 -12 years
Educational / Professional Qualification (Preferable): BE / B Tech/ MCA/ Diploma/B.Sc.
Excellent troubleshooting and Communication skills are mandatory.
Willingness to work in shifts including Night Shifts.
Requirement 1 : Sr Vmware/Windows Specialist - L3 Support (Job Code No : 1200JAE)
- Desired Profile Deep technical understanding of multi-forest AD implementations and the use of group policy in the enterprise.
- Experience with blade servers (cisco UCS, HP) and also having knowledge in Linux environment will be added advantage.
- Experience in basic network troubleshooting.
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation.
- Experience in SAN attached clusters, including HP Left hand SAN required.
- Ability to automate tasks through scripting.
- Deep understanding of VMware Vsphere/Vcenter 4/5 Enterprise implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree with Min. of 5 years work experience in a large environment (100+ Servers) at a senior level.
- Ability to meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Team spirited attitude.
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with VCenter, SQL Server, Cisco UCS manager and HP ProLiant Series Servers, vblock is a plus
- Certifications: MCITP/MCSE and VMware Certification is a plus.
- Should be open to work in 24/7 shift system
Requirement 2 : Storage Admin - L3 Support (Job Code No :1200KYC)
- Senior Storage Engineer with Primary skill on EMC VMAX and VNX.
- Should have extensive storage knowledge for troubleshooting major storage performance issues.
- Must have strong technology background to understand problems and recommend alternate solutions.
- Creation and management of required change approval documentation and approvals.
- Must be able to co-ordinate, plan, manage and execute Changes on the infrastructure like Code upgrade and installation.
- Should be well-versed in using tools like SMC, SPA, SYMCLI, Cisco CLI, Fabric manager, Ionix ControlCenter, Performance manager, StorageScope, Unisphere/CLI.
- Understanding technologies like NPIV, FCoE, Converged Infrastructure, Cisco UCS, VCE Vblocks, Cloud Computing, IaaS is also required.
Requirement 3 : Network Admin - L3 Support (Job Code No :1200LF8)
- Switching:- Good concepts on LAN (L2) ,OSI layer , STP tree PVST, RSTP MSTP, Ether-channel & port channel ,VTP , VLAN and trunking ,QOS
- Nexus series: - vPC , VDC and FCOE, OTP, Fiber path, concept of unifier fabric , Vnic and CNA , Hardware and software knowledge supervisor eng. Implemented / troubleshooting / Failover / fine tuning L2 switch environment.
- Devices: 4900, 6500, Nexusk 7k, 5k, 2k, 1000v
- Routing:-Good concept on Routing (L3), Strong knowledge of IP addressing and subletting. , Inter-VLAN and Static routing, Floating route and IGP routing protocol (RIP, EIGRP and OSPF) Load balancing and Load sharing technical, HSRP VRRP and GLBP. Implemented / troubleshooting / Failover / fine tuning L3 switch environment.
- Router & switch management – debugging and enabling logging, user creating, ACL, NAT, NTP, AAA and basic router security.
- Basic Knowledge Security:- Fundamental knowledge of firewall zoning , traffic flow , default firewall setting, ability to locating Firewalls and checking desired rule, Basic knowledge of well-know ports , IPSEC.
- Devices : ASA, checkpoint, VSG
- Knowledge on Load Balance:- Local Traffic Manager / Global Traffic Manager, Cluster management , resource Pool , different load balancing options & features to include OneConnect, Persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles, etc, traffic motoring, Backup, Licensing. Application layer protocols TCP/IP including HTTP, SSH, SSL, and DNS.
- Device: ACE, F5, Stringray
- Basic Knowledge of Backup solutions –Basie Knowledge Storage:- Interworking in a virtualized environment with NAS and SAN, VSAN , LURN and Storage array , NetApp or Hitachi and Disaster Recovery scenarios
PLEASE REFER ALL CVs TO: Link https://csc.taleo.net/careersection/cscinternalcareersite/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
Click on Job Title
Click on Refer a Friend for this job
How to Refer through Global Source - On-line Guide>: Link
Referral bonus will be as per Global Recruiting Awards Policy India Addendum