Organised by the Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council and Turret Middle East, Tawdheef 2011 is a three day event from 25-27 January 2011.
Show Dates and Times – Tawdheef 2011 runs from 25th – 27th January 2011 and is open 11am : 7pm daily.
Show Venue : ADNEC – the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Halls 3 – 6.
About the Venue – for more information on ADNEC and directions of how to get there please visit http://www.adnec.ae/visitor/travel/
Press releases (click to download):
Recruitment in the UAE gains ground.
Tawdheef 2011 continues to build on the success of previous years and showcases some of Abu Dhabi’s leading governmental and semi-governmental departments and major companies.
Boasting over 50% more space the coming event will showcase more exhibitors, more partners, more jobs and more opportunities. Plans and lists will be added here as we approach the show, but please see below for details of last year’s participants.
Click here to view and download Tawdheef 2011 floorplan
Click here to view and download complete ADNEC (venue) floorplan
The following companies have confirmed their participation at Tawdheef 2011:
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company
- Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development
- Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
- Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority
- Abu Dhabi Health Services Company -SEHA
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC)
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC)
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions & Benefits Fund
- Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company
- Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority
- Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority
- Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC)
- Agthia Group PJSC
- Air Force & Air Defence
- Chalhoub Group
- Commercial Bank International
- Critical National Infrastructure Authority
- Department of Municipal Affairs
- Department of Transport
- Dolphin Energy Ltd.
- du – Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Co.
- Emirates Advanced Investment
- Emirates Aluminium
- Emirates Driving Company
- Emirates Insurance Company (P.S.C.)
- Emirates National Development Programme
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC)
- Etihad Airways
- Federal Demographic Council
- First Gulf Bank
- First Select UAE
- General Directoriate of Abu Dhabi Police
- General Holding Corporation
- Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones – ZonesCorp
- HSBC Bank Middle East
- IIR Middle East – an Informa Business
- Jumeirah Group
- Khalifa Fund For Enterprise Development
- Khalifa University
- NADIA Recruitment,Training & Management Consul
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- National Centre of Meteorology and Seismology
- Petrofac Emirates LLC
- Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd.
- Sawaeed Employment LLC
- Special Operations Command (SOC)
- The Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research (ECSSR)
- The Offset Program Bureau / Tawazun
- UAE Exchange Centre
- UAE Navy Force
http://www.tawdheef.ae/register/We’re sorry! Online registration is now closed. You can register upon arrival at the venue from 25 – 27 January 2011.
Visiting Tawdheef 2011 is free of charge.